Building Energy Performance
건물에너지 성능평가(학부 3학년1학기)
전산유체역학 : Simulation CFD: Detailed Fluid and Heat Studies
Autodesk Simulation CFD is a powerful tool for computational fluid dynamics. It can help you analyze fluid flows and heat transfer both inside and outside of your building design. Using Simulation CFD you can get more accurate quantitative results to optimize the airflow and thermal comfort of interior rooms and spaces.
Note: Autodesk Simulation CFD was formerly CFDesign by Blue Ridge Numerics.
Simulation CFD resources for architectural applications
Note that the built-in help and tutorials for Simulation CFD is top-notch. If you’re trying to learn the product on your own, use those resources first.
- Autodesk Wikihelp
- Autodesk Simulation TV: Includes an overview video for CFD modeling for AEC and MEP engineering. Includes a video on modeling and optimizing datacenters, an extreme use case for optimizing heat and energy use within a building.
Upfront CFD Magazine (February 2011): The Built Environment
Includes articles on LEED, air quality, human comfort, data center design, smoke ventilation, and simple case studies from industry.
– See more at: http://sustainabilityworkshop.autodesk.com/buildings/simulation-cfd-detailed-fluid-and-heat-studies#sthash.QBxlXI84.dpuf
건설공학관 S8동 313호실
REAL : Renewable Energy Architectural Lab.
with Renewable Architecture
Login StatusYou are not logged in.
- BSim et01 funtamental
- BSim et02 climaticA
- BSim et03 HeatGainLoss
- BSim et03 HeatGainLoss NH
- BSim et04 shadows
- BSim et05 ShadingMask
- BSim et06 RightToLight
- BSim et07 SolarRadiation
- BSim et08 PhotovoltaicS
- BSim et09 CFD
- BSim et10 Daylighting study
- BSim et11 Daylighting radiance
- BSim et12 Daylighting daysim
- BSim et13 Acoustic analysis
- Equipments Temperature
- Equipments Thermal
- My Work
- Sample Page