Building Energy Performance
건물에너지 성능평가(학부 3학년1학기)
에코텍 래디언스를 연계한 빛환경 상세분석 : Ecotect with Radiance ; Accurate Daylighting
Radiance is a physically accurate and comprehensive lighting analysis tool that can be accessed via Ecotect 2011. It can help accurately calculate daylight factor, illuminance, luminance, and daylight autonomy.
Radiance was written (primarily) by Greg Ward at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratories and is freely available in the public domain. It is not included as part of the Ecotect installation, so you’ll need to install it yourself.
- Link to Install Desktop Radiance (Version 1.02 or 2.0)
- The password to unzip the file is: saveenergy
- Make sure to restart your computer after the install.
- The latest version of Radiance is version 4.1, which was updated in November 2011. Unfortunately, installing and using this package is not easy. It is strongly recommended that students simply install the older Desktop Radiance for use with Ecotect. Its results are accurate enough to be meaningful and sufficient for educational purposes.
Radiance Knowledge Database – Includes helpful links to radiance workshops/ conferences.
Spatial Daylighting Analysis in Radiance (via Ecotect)
Quantitative Daylighting Analysis in Radiance (via Ecotect)
This Getting Started Guide for Ecotect, Radiance, and Daysim is helpful. It was created by Christoph Reinhart and Guido Petinelli at McGill University and the National Research Council Canada.
건설공학관 S8동 313호실
REAL : Renewable Energy Architectural Lab.
with Renewable Architecture
Login StatusYou are not logged in.
- BSim et01 funtamental
- BSim et02 climaticA
- BSim et03 HeatGainLoss
- BSim et03 HeatGainLoss NH
- BSim et04 shadows
- BSim et05 ShadingMask
- BSim et06 RightToLight
- BSim et07 SolarRadiation
- BSim et08 PhotovoltaicS
- BSim et09 CFD
- BSim et10 Daylighting study
- BSim et11 Daylighting radiance
- BSim et12 Daylighting daysim
- BSim et13 Acoustic analysis
- Equipments Temperature
- Equipments Thermal
- My Work
- Sample Page